self evaluation, immutability

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 58 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 58 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

srfi-58-new.html has an example:

  (array-dimensions #2A:integer+16((0 1 2) (3 5 4))) ==> (2 3)

Do you suggest arrays are self-evaluating objects, or a
quote is simply missing before the array literal?

I also assume literal arrays are immutable, like literal strings
and vectors, right?  Although the immutability is implied from
R5RS section 3.4, it may be nice to have it explicit in srfi-58,
since I see modifying literal values is a common type of errors.

--shiro