Re: records all have same internal-name

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Per Bothner wrote:

Andre van Tonder wrote:

SFI-9 only defines define-record-type at top-level.  The SRFI-9
reference implementation is not "declarative" - it maps a
compile-time-visible define-record-type to calls to a run-time
functions.  That does not how I want my implementation to be,
so instead of the referece implmentation I some simple macros
that translate define-record-type to the Kawa special form
define-simple-class.

You are right. The reference implementation depends on a particular implementation detail of SRFI-9, which was not documented (until now).

Regards
Andre