Re: propositions, oppositions, and some minor details

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 57 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 57 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

At Sun, 07 Nov 2004 20:41:34 -0600, Alex Shinn wrote:

> Chicken's records *are* defined in terms of the native OO system which
> is Tiny-CLOS.
>
> Guile's records are likewise defined in terms of GOOPS (a Tiny-CLOS
> derivative).

Apologies, I was wrong on both counts.  I made a quick glance at the
chicken source, saw references to "slot" and assumed it was CLOS since
the SRFI-9 jargon is "field."

Neither chicken nor guile use their object systems for SRFI-9.

--
Alex