SRFI-57 update

I have updated the draft, to appear soon.

Changes done:

  - There are now two reference implementations, one
    based on vectors and the other on closures.

  - The reference implementation has been simplified a lot
    (although it is still complex syntax-rulesery, I know).

  - I have removed the variants label and (label) for the
    field specs as Alex asked, but I have kept immutable
    fields - sorry Alex.

  - changed record-update. to record-update*

  - rearranged order of record and type for the updates.

  - renamed record-extend to record-compose.  Record-compose
    does not require the export type to be a subtype of the
    import types any longer.  See example.

Regards
Andre