Re: finalize or withdraw?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 56 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 56 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

There has been discussion about character i/o in this SRFI.
I personally think without character i/o SRFI56 is kind of handicapt.
At least utf8 encodering must be supported I think.

Note: Often with binary I/O one will want to do something
like: write_int(utf8-byte-size(some-string)) write-utf8-string(some-string).

--
Hans'