Re: problems with rationale & design

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 55 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 55 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Felix> Come on, go ahead, give some details. Millions of lines, handwritten?
Felix> Where?

The "millions of lines" is from a thread on a different forum.

I'll point out that Scheme programs that do something that it takes
millions of lines of Java or C++ typically don't have millions of
lines.

I have programs on the order of 100000 lines of Scheme code under my
personal maintenance.  I see no reason why that wouldn't scale to
millions, if it came to that.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike