Re: problems with rationale & design

>>>>> "Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Felix> Come on, go ahead, give some details. Millions of lines, handwritten?
Felix> Where?

The "millions of lines" is from a thread on a different forum.

I'll point out that Scheme programs that do something that it takes
millions of lines of Java or C++ typically don't have millions of
lines.

I have programs on the order of 100000 lines of Scheme code under my
personal maintenance.  I see no reason why that wouldn't scale to
millions, if it came to that.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike