Re: problems with rationale & design

bear wrote:

Exactly my point.  Scheme does not support large programs
currently.

Well, so it needs a module system, right?

SRFI-55 is of a different family;  Although more convenient
to use at the command line, I don't think its semantics are
as clear for file-based development.

I recommend you read a little about PLTs `require' form, and
how it interacts with file-based development.

if you think that this is not about modules, I suggest you
are using some other language, in which "modules" does not
mean what the rest of the community thinks it means.

I think we both mean the same with "modules", but you also seem
to think that SRFI-55 doesn't allow modules. I don't know why
you think that, but it's wrong.

cheers,
felix