Re: problems with rationale & design

>>>>> "Taylor" == campbell  <campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Taylor> There seems to be two parts to the rationale:

Taylor>   - SRFI 7 isn't incremental or linear, so it's not designed to work
Taylor>     interactively.

Taylor> I have several problems with this.  To the first part, I really don't
Taylor> see any need for standardizing interactive features.

I don't even see why SRFI 7 couldn't be interactive.  It's
conceptually very similar to the module system in Scheme 48 which is
interactive despite not being incremental or linear.  (Whatever these
things are supposed to mean.)

--
Cheers =8-} Mike