Re: More features?

On 08 Jun 2004, felix <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hm. But what's an incompatible extension? Two extensions may be incompatible
> on one implementation, but (perhaps) not on another.

And therefore this (i.e. compatibility checking) is a requirement I would
like to put on the Scheme implementations.

> Would you have a specific example in mind?

One I forgot - and one I have just found using grep:

from http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-47/srfi-47.html :

" * The array-set! argument order is different from the same-named
    procedure in SRFI-25. Type dispatch on the first argument to
    array-set! could support both SRFIs simultaneously.

  * The make-array arguments are different from the same-named
    procedure in SRFI-25. Type dispatch on the first argument to
    make-array could support both SRFIs simultaneously."

Sven