Re: New draft

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 54 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 54 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

 * From: Paul Schlie <schlie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
 * Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:20:53 -0400
 * Subj: Re: New draft

 | I'm sorry, although I'm very interested in this topic, I haven't had enough
 | time to spend do it justice; and unfortunately believe that the present spec
 | has not been sufficiently critically reviewed enough to seriously consider
 | finalizing it yet; maybe it needs a little more time, or to be withdrawn and
 | re-submitted after some further analysis/consideration?

My dream has been shattered!

Dear Paul.

I only expressed my hope with conventional phrases.  So, please don't worry
about that.  In fact, I don't anticipate that this draft will be able to be
finalized.  And I know that sometime or other I may have to request Editor to
withdraw this draft.

Thank you for your prompt response.
--
INITERM