Re: New draft

I'm sorry, although I'm very interested in this topic, I haven't had enough
time to spend do it justice; and unfortunately believe that the present spec
has not been sufficiently critically reviewed enough to seriously consider
finalizing it yet; maybe it needs a little more time, or to be withdrawn and
re-submitted after some further analysis/consideration?

-paul-