Re: New draft

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 54 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 54 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I'm sorry, although I'm very interested in this topic, I haven't had enough
time to spend do it justice; and unfortunately believe that the present spec
has not been sufficiently critically reviewed enough to seriously consider
finalizing it yet; maybe it needs a little more time, or to be withdrawn and
re-submitted after some further analysis/consideration?

-paul-