Re: Initial comments & questions

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 53 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 53 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004, Alex Shinn wrote:

> [Note: everything is still slow due to memory constraints and thrashing.
> I have no idea how it's sucking up >200MB of my RAM.]

Yes, the naive implementation is very slow.  There are a few possible
optimization points, which I will try to implement in the next version
(there is also at least one difficult bug that I am trying to resolve,
which may be partially responsible for the slowness).