Re: Initial comments & questions

On Tue, 23 Mar 2004, Ken Dickey wrote:

> Given SRFIs 12/34/35, I don't think a new form is needed.  Perhaps some
> syntactic sugar:
> 	with-syntax-exception
> 	with-syntax-error
> Where the with-* form checks for syntax-exception/error/condition and handles
> or passes through as appropriate.

I'm not exactly sure what you're suggesting here, so I'm guessing
exception system at the syntactic computation level.

I think a complete exception mechanism for syntactic computations is
overdoing it a _little_ much in this initial SRFI for them.  Leave that
for a later SRFI, and I think a SYNTAX-DEBUG-MESSAGE is plenty for now.