Re: Initial comments & questions

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 53 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 53 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Monday 22 March 2004 07:00 pm, Andre van Tonder wrote:
Alex> > >
> > > 2) Perhaps in future have syntax-begin for imperative
> > >    things like syntax-debug-message.  The above syntax-do example
> > > becomes
> >

> > I think you are making the argument for a declarative debug form here.  I
> > support the notion.

Alex>
> Could you perhaps suggest an example of what such a thing could look like?

Given SRFIs 12/34/35, I don't think a new form is needed.  Perhaps some
syntactic sugar:
	with-syntax-exception
	with-syntax-error
Where the with-* form checks for syntax-exception/error/condition and handles
or passes through as appropriate.

-KenD