Re: char-whitespace?

    > From: Ken Dickey <Ken.Dickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    > I just noted that Tab, Form Feed, Line Feed, and Carriage Return have Unicode
    > class Cc [Control Code] and are not in Zs (Separator, space) or Zl
    > (Separator, line).

    > I suspect the char-whitespace? definition should include them.

Oops.

Corrected unicode-chars.srfi:

  it's General Category property is any of:
  <pre>
        Zs (Separator, space)
        Zl (Separator, line)
  </pre>
  <b>or</b> if it is any of the codepoints:
  <pre>
        U+0009	(HORIZONTAL TABULATION)
        U+000D  (CARRIAGE RETURN)
        U+000C  (FORM FEED)
  </pre>

The name "CARRIAGE RETURN" makes me long for a computer keyboard with
one of those big metal levers found on mechanical typewriters.  And a
mechanical bell, too.

-t