Re: Encodings.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 52 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 52 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I'll plead ignorance of mainframe OS historical idiosyncrasies.

(but observe IBM's aggressively making progress on hosting linux on 390's)