Re: Encodings.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 52 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 52 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Friday 13 February 2004 07:53 pm, Bradd W. Szonye wrote:

> That's why I recommended XML as an example to follow. It's probably the
> closest thing to a universally-accepted, multiple-encoding-friendly
> format there is, and it even uses a syntax vaguely similar to Scheme!

I still fail to see how people find <foo> ... <\foo> easier to read than

The big parens seem much too ugly!  8^)  ;^)   8^)

Cheers,
-KenD