kind request for a sync()

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 50 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 50 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Dear Mike and Richard,

I am still interested in SRFI-50 but, unfortunately, I have lost track
entirely of what the discussion is about (and my spam-filter starts
getting triggered.)

As far as I am concerned, it could be instructive if one of you, an
authors of the SRFI, would post a sort of summary of what you regard
as the most important issues concerning SRFI-50 that came up so far.

Thank you,

Sebastian.

----
Dr. Sebastian Egner
Senior Scientist
Philips Research Laboratories
Prof. Holstlaan 4 (postbox WY63, kamer WY 6-55)
5656 AA Eindhoven
The Netherlands
tel:       +31 40 27-42069
fax:      +31 40 27-42566