Re: Restrictions

>>>>> "Felix" == Felix Winkelmann <felix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Felix> You normally don't cons that much in wrapped code: C doesn't know
Felix> about Scheme data. It cares about C data.

If that holds, then the current draft doesn't require you to do any GC
annotations on that code, and most of the problems go away.  For
C code where it doesn't hold, both the current draft and what you seem
to be suggesting cause problems.

Sure I don't cons much in wrapped code---but I cons often in the code
which does the wrapping, which comes down to the same thing.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike