Re: Couple things...

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 50 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 50 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

felix> But the problem I see with *this* SRFI is that it specifies too
felix> much (IMHO). If SRFI-50 is considered a (slightly) portable FFI
felix> to C, then things could be done considerably simpler, safer and
felix> completely portable (up to a certain point).  If SRFI-50 is
felix> only about a semi-standard way of messing with Scheme internals
felix> at the C level, then I'll keep my mouth shut from now on...

To be honest, you've lost me in a twisty maze of natural-language
semantics.

*What*?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike