misc

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 50 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 50 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I appologize for not having anything useful to say.
I will admit that those here do seem to be a lot more knowlegable about this
than I am (and seem to understand "scheme implementations" in general, as
opposed to me primarily only understanding my own and my design choices that
seem almost arbitrary...).

even as such I may still gain useful info here (eg: mention of some gc
teqniques, which I will more modify to suit my uses).

I don't understand how everyone is imagining the details enough to have a
good idea of what the implementation difficulty will be. if it can be done
largely with c macros and thin wrappers then that will be acceptable, but I
would have to see a more final result before I can guage whether I would be
willing to implement it. not like that really matters that much, as often I
think mine is too far off to really be called a scheme anyways (largely I
had talked about it as a scheme though so I don't seem as ot when I try to
post to comp.lang.scheme...).

I had primarily wanted to state my feelings, any comments should primarily
go to personal email...
unless something comes up I may not post again.

--
cr88192 at hotmail dot com
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bgb-sys/