Re: New revulsion of SRFI 49 available

bear wrote:
Sigh.  My comment is still "This is a Bad Idea."
My recommendation is still "Withdraw it and don't
resubmit anything similar ever."

I think an indentation-senative syntax for *Scheme*
might be useful.  I.e. a new programming language
that uses the same data-types and names as Scheme, and
where programs can be easily translated into Scheme.

However, this proposal is both too little, and too much.
It's an indentation-sensitive syntax for *S-Expressions*.
That's not really interesting, because the resulting syntax
isn't much if any improvement over Scheme.  I think you *do*
need to add more "syntax" if this is to be useful.  That is
quite a larger project.
--
	--Per Bothner