Re: How many spaces a tab is worth

RedHog (Egil Möller) wrote:
> Dear Bear,
>
> I won't comment much on your mail, as it seems to mostly be a troll.

1. In my experience, Bear doesn't troll.
2. Why all the arrogance? For a reviewer with seriously negative
   comments, Bear was remarkably polite. In return, you attack him
   personally by calling his review a "troll."

> The rest of your garbage, I've dumped in /dev/null...

It wasn't garbage; he made excellent points about this being the wrong
way to implement the feature. Comments that other reviewers echoed.
You'd do well to accept review comments with more grace and diligence in
the future.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd