Re: How many spaces a tab is worth

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 49 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 49 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Sorry, I'm still new to Gnus (I was using Pine before, and it has othe
defaults regarding who to reply to...). Thanks for pointing my error
out, my latter answers I have sent to the list.

/Egil

P.S. This letter however, is deliberately sent only to you :)

--
http://redhog.org
GPG Public key: http://redhog.org/PGP%20Public%20key.asc