Re: reference implementation; multiple patterns after ellipsis

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 46 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 46 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

[ And then I accidentally sent _this_ to _myself_ the first time... ]

Al* Petrofsky wrote:

Did you mean to respond only to me and not the list?

Nope.

(The fact that I sent it at three in the morning might have something
to do with it.)

If you like scheme48's implementation, then you should extend it to
support SRFI-46.  Then we'll have two independent implementations,
which is much better than one, even if neither is of practical use
with most scheme systems.

Hmm.  I suppose I could try that.

No, a copy of the reference implementation (whatever it is) should be
stored with the SRFI.

I suppose so...

-al