Re: reference implementation; multiple patterns after ellipsis

[ And then I accidentally sent _this_ to _myself_ the first time... ]

Al* Petrofsky wrote:

Did you mean to respond only to me and not the list?

Nope.

(The fact that I sent it at three in the morning might have something
to do with it.)

If you like scheme48's implementation, then you should extend it to
support SRFI-46.  Then we'll have two independent implementations,
which is much better than one, even if neither is of practical use
with most scheme systems.

Hmm.  I suppose I could try that.

No, a copy of the reference implementation (whatever it is) should be
stored with the SRFI.

I suppose so...

-al