Re: Nested syntax

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 46 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 46 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

OK.  I'll put this into the next draft, but this leads me to
want to change something: it seems like it would make more
sense for (...) to expand to literal ellipsis, (... ...) to
expand to (...), and so on for arbitrary lengths of lists of
ellipsis.  What are some thoughts on this?