stream? issue

[Sorry - this should have gone to srfi-40 the first time around]:

By the way, since we are again discussing this srfi, I have to say I
think it was a mistake to make streams a separate type from other promises, for the following reasons:

- It ascribes truth to false statements.  For example,

    (stream? (stream-delay 'not-a-stream))  ==> #t (this is wrong)

  This shows that the result of stream-delay should be a promise,
  not a stream.

- It prevents reuse of the implementation's primitive {delay, force, lazy}.
  These have to be redone especially for streams, as the presence of
  "stream-promise" in srfi-40:force shows.

Andre