Re: Reasons for withdrawal

scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> *-get-left,right returns an undefined value for arbitrary collections.
> For sequences and ordered collections it has a very well defined
> meaning ....

When we suggested something similar for common dictionary functions, you
*insisted* that interfaces should only be defined for the collections
where the operations are well-defined. Why is it OK to define get-left
and get-right for collections where they're not well-defined?

Could you please apply your design goals more consistently?
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd