Re: Reasons for withdrawal

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

    > From: scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    > <chuckle> Nice try.  I'll say it again.  Withdrawal is only
    > necessary if=20 there are fundamental flaws throught the SRFI.
    > The opposite is true,=20 there are some flaws in very limited
    > parts of the SRFI.

You want valuable feedback?  Withdraw it.  You don't?  Fine, your
finalized 44 is an example of what not to do.  I'll be sure to cite it
as such at the first opportunity.

I'm prepared to work at providing valuable feedback -- but not with
the srfi-clock ticking.

Change forums.  Reset the clock.  Withdraw it.  Then let's get down to
work.

-t