Re: Reasons for withdrawal

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Taylor Campbell wrote:
> Please show us the correct place to submit meta-SRFIs, then.

You have read the SRFI FAQ, right?

    I really think that there should be a place to archive
    non-implementation documents.

    You're not alone! There seem to be lots of people who disagree with
    the editors on this point. We will almost certainly address this
    need in the not too distant future - possibly within the SRFI
    process, or more likely with a separate process. If you have ideas
    on how this should be done, please send mail to
    <srfi-editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Why don't you two actually follow its advice and establish a forum for
coding standards and design docs? I dunno whether there's actually a
compelling need for that, but you could try. It would be better than
trying to submarine the SRFI charter.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd