Re: [oleg@xxxxxxxxx: Interface view of dictionaries]

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

    > From: "Bradd W. Szonye" <bradd+srfi@xxxxxxxxxx>

    > "The lurkers support me in e-mail." Where have I heard that
    > before?

On the off chance that that's really what's going on, it's worth
recommending the film "A Hard Day's Night" and calling attention to
the character of "the mixer" -- the "original" supportive lurker
personified.

-t