Re: [oleg@xxxxxxxxx: Interface view of dictionaries]

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

    > On Tue, Oct 28, 2003 at 10:00:59AM -0800, Bradd W. Szonye wrote:

    [criticism]

    > From: scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    > Tough.  That is the only way you'll convince me of a flaw.  No
    > amount of positive proof through implementation is likely to
    > satisfy you.

That's obviously false, of course.   Your combative attitude does
nothing but discredit your SRFI.   Brad's criticisms appear to be
largely on the mark.

As I said, you obviously are not clueless about collections -- but you
are not quite "getting" the quality expectations that define what some
of us would consider to be "a good SRFI" rather than "one of the SRFIs
to disregard".

Reset the clock.   Withdraw.   You'll be joining the ranks of such
obvious losers (<sarcasm> there) as Clinger.

-t