Re: [oleg@xxxxxxxxx: Interface view of dictionaries]

scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>> If you don't trust me, construct a counter-example.

> Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
>> That's not how design/code review works.

> Tough.  That is the only way you'll convince me of a flaw.  No amount
> of positive proof through implementation is likely to satisfy you.

That's nice. I suggest that you take your proposal to a venue where:

1. The burden of proof is on the reviewers rather than the author, and
2. Designers are not required to support their proposals with concrete
   implementations.

As a courtesy, please let me know what that venue is, so that I can
avoid it.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd