Re: Major issues

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
> COLLECTION-FOLD-LEFT/RIGHT
>
> For dictionaries, enumerates the range-domain pairs. In other words,
> the "single collection value" accepted by the fold-function should be
> a (cons range-value domain-value).

Please excuse me for foolishly swapping "range" and "domain." The domain
is what you map from, and the range (aka codomain) is what you map to. I
haven't done set-theory work in a while, and I got the two turned
around. Therefore, dictionaries should be collections of domain-range
pairs, with the domain indexed for easy retrieval.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd