Re: Bidirectionality and other comments

Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
> The SRFI conflates "order" and "bidirectionality" ....

Regarding my recommendations for new collection attributes
(bidirectional-collection? and random-access-collection?): While I feel
that these are important additions, you could leave them to a later
SRFI. I could possibly even be persuaded to work on a "generic
programming" SRFI that extends collections in this way. I think it's
better to include it from the start, but "adopt and extend later" could
work too.

(I do think it's a good idea to fix the other three issues I brought up,
though. Especially the bit about collection-fold-left -- why such a long
and ambiguous name for a common operation?)
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd