Re: Near final thoughts

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

[ Argh, can one of the SRFI editors modify the mailing list software so
that the Reply-To: header be filled in with the mailing list address, not
  the person who originally sent it? ]

[[ Man, I'm really having a bad week with email...I accidentally sent this
   to Scott Miller first, then SRFI 43, and _finally_, to the correct
   place, SRFI 44...]]