Re: Near final thoughts

[ Argh, can one of the SRFI editors modify the mailing list software so
that the Reply-To: header be filled in with the mailing list address, not
  the person who originally sent it? ]

[[ Man, I'm really having a bad week with email...I accidentally sent this
   to Scott Miller first, then SRFI 43, and _finally_, to the correct
   place, SRFI 44...]]