Re: Near final thoughts

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 09:42:44PM +0200, Jens Axel S?gaard wrote:
> scgmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >What are peoples' current thoughts on the spec as it stands at
> >sgmiller.org?  I feel we are very near completion, but the list is
> >somewhat quiet.  Also, now is a good time to point out typos and other
> >small errors.
> >

> /  procedure:/ **-keys->list* dictionary *=>* list
>

> Wouldn't it be easier to read if it was
>
>  <collection-name>, <dictionary-name> etc
>
> instead?
It would if thats what * meant.  Instead, it means one function exists
for the collection name and its supertypes.  It would be a bit
long-winded to say <collection-name-and-supertypes> everywhere.

	Scott