Near final thoughts

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 08:48:19PM +0200, Jens Axel S?gaard wrote:
> This is mostly for the history interested. I think all operations are
> in the current proposal.

What are peoples' current thoughts on the spec as it stands at
sgmiller.org?  I feel we are very near completion, but the list is
somewhat quiet.  Also, now is a good time to point out typos and other
small errors.

Finally, how well does the current reference implementation match the
SRFI, Taylor?

	Scott