Re: Shorthand procedures?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 44 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 44 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 11:23:42AM -0700, Jim White wrote:
> I have a second thought that addresses my concerns:
>
> collection-fold[-keys]-left and collection-fold[-keys]-right are not
> specified with regard to the order of enumeration.   For unordered
> collections, collection-fold-right the implementation may either raise
> an error or provide an enumeration in reverse order or collection-fold-left.
In other words, collection-fold-right is undefined on unordered
collections.

> collection-fold[-keys]-increasing and collection-fold[-keys]-decreasing
> are specified to be an ordered enumeration and are only defined for
> ordered collections.

I like this proposal, but how does it address your enumeration stability
concerns?

	Scott