*-COPY, COLLECTION-FOLD-(LEFT|RIGHT), and comparison

I believe someone mentioned previously %-COPY, but that isn't found in the new draft, and anyways, *-COPY is more general than %-COPY, and I can't at the
moment think of why %-COPY would be preferred to *-COPY.

Also, is there any reason why it's COLLECTION-FOLD-(LEFT|RIGHT) instead of
%-FOLD-(LEFT|RIGHT) or *-FOLD-(LEFT|RIGHT)?

Comparison isn't mentioned at all in the new draft, or in the old one, but it seems rather odd to leave out. I should like to see some sort of comparison operation -- be it *=?, %=?, %= or *= (the latter two being consistent with SRFIs 1, 13, and 43), or something else entirely -- but at least some sort of
comparison.