Re: ITERATOR-REMOVE-VALUE!, *-DELETE!

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 04:07 PM, Taylor Campbell wrote:

The REMOVE in the middle of a function name has by convention in past SRFIs indicated a predicate argument, while DELETE indicates a simple value deletion. This, I believe, should be reflected in ITERATOR-REMOVE-VALUE!, as it already is
reflected in *-DELETE!.  I therefore propose to change it to
ITERATOR-DELETE-VALUE!.

Er, and not just ITERATOR-(REMOVE->DELETE)-VALUE! -- also for things like
*-REMOVE!, *-REMOVE-ALL!, et cetera.