Re: a bug in srfi-43

Taylor Campbell wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Zhu Chongkai wrote:
In Section 4.4. Iteration, the final example of vector-fold:

Count the number of even numbers in vec. (vector-fold (lambda (index n counter) (if (even? n) (+ counter 1) counter)) 0 vec) but shouldn't it be (vector-fold (lambda (index counter n)

Yes, that is correct.  I'm not sure of the correct protocol to fix
things post-finalization, so I'll just cc this to the editors and hope
that they fix SRFI 43...

These sorts of typographical errors can be fixed after finalization. I went ahead and updated the document. Thanks for the notice.

David