Re: VECTOR-MAP/INDEX

>>>>> "Taylor" == Taylor Campbell <campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Taylor> The thing about this issue is that the _right_ thing to do is have a
Taylor> real vector slice API.

I think vectors are just fine for many things.  Vector slices
introduce complications best introduced in a separate, additional
SRFI.

Taylor> (One minor bit that I haven't really gotten anyone else's opinion on,
Taylor> but I've been planning on anyways: is anyone opposed to switching the
Taylor> comparator in VECTOR-BINARY-SEARCH to returning negative/zero/positive
Taylor> integers, rather than the symbols LT/EQ/GT?)

Rationale?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike