Re: AW: AW: AW: Several comments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 43 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 43 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

"Michael Burschik" <Burschik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Probably, I'm just too conservative. Anyway, I retract any objections
> against defining the predicates vector-empty? and vector-nonempty?.

My reason for wanting those functions is not because I imagine gobs of
code that uses empty vectors.  Maybe a little, but you are quite right
that it's rare.

Rather, I think as much as possible the vector functions and the list
functions should be the same set and have the same names, except where
it just doesn't make any sense at all.