AW: AW: Several comments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 43 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 43 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> > But my point that an empty vector is a pathological case
> remains valid.
> > An empty list, or an empty collection/set, however, is
> perfectly legitimate.
>
> There is nothing more pathological about an empty vector than any of
> the others.

I seem to recall that zero-dimensional vectors were considered something of
an oddity in my algebra classes, and I am pretty certain that I have never
used one, whereas I use empty lists and empty sets on a regular basis, but
maybe you are right.

Regards

Michael Burschik