Happy newyear

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 41 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 41 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Hi Phil,
Happy new year.
I am sure that srfi 41 will be useful to many people.
Sorry to abuse this discussion list, but my computer broke down and destroyed my addressbook as well as its backup. As Phil and I had many discussions about srfi 41, I hope the editors will forgive my abuse. Of course, also happy new year for the editors and srfi.
Jos Koot