Thank you ...

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 41 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 41 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

... to Andre and Abdulaziz for their quick responses.  I'll fix the problems they noted and post revised code within the next few days.  Perhaps, instead of writing the first R6RS SRFI, I should have written the last R5RS SRFI, since I obviously don't understand R6RS as well as I thought.  There are test cases in the streams.ss file that is linked from the Implementation section just before the start of the code.

Apologies to "van" Tonder for spelling his name wrong.

Phil