Re: Stream-filter and space leaks

>>>>> "Matze" == Matthias Neubauer <neubauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Matze> Maybe this SRFI should require a Scheme implementation with a certain
Matze> safe-for-space property.  Or maybe every implementation of this SRFI
Matze> should at least state somehow how it behaves under implementations
Matze> with different safe-for-space properties.

Matze> Otherwise users will trip into the exact same problems I did when
Matze> filtering streams with scsh ...

I think this is desirable in principle, but (as your tests show)
presently unreasonable in practice.  In any case, we're no worse off
than the Haskell folks.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike