Re: Stream-filter and space leaks

   From: Matthias Neubauer <neubauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date: 25 Feb 2003 22:32:06 +0100

   To me, this means either that my
   scsh is somehow "buggy" or that we still don't have a portable,
   non-leaking implementation of STREAM-FILTER.

From looking at the code I can say that the new version of STREAM-FILTER
will leak in old versions of Scheme 48, which may include the one in the
current Scsh.  You could try the STREAM-FILTER from the current SRFI plus
the non-reentrant DELAY that I sent earlier.
                                              -Richard Kelsey