Re: Comments on SRFI-39

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 39 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 39 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marc> Like Olin I think there is nesting.  It is not a nesting of control
Marc> but rather a nesting of dynamic context.  So in code like this

Like Richard, I am now thoroughly confused by what you mean by
"dynamic context."  Do you mean the same thing that SRFI 18 calls
"dynamic environment"?  Obviously not, because dynamic environments
are associated with continuations, and thus they are *exactly* about
control.  However, SRFI 39 talks *only* about dynamic environments,
and associates this nesting property you're talking about with them.

Could you please elaborate?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike